International Global Network as the right place for those who willing to enhance and sharping their abilities on managing international events by involving theirselves as part of our company. We gladly open for talented and creative person, who really open minded, able to work with team and individual. This is such a rare chance for you, because we didn’t easily grab the employees randomly but need to pass several steps, it will show their credibility based on the qualifications we want to. We encourage you to apply yourself to be part of our company and follow the selection test and interview, for those who able to pass the steps our company will never ever regret of joining to our team.
Social Media Marketing
As a Social Media Marketing, you will be responsible in handling our social medias, our significant gate to the young people in the world. Be courageous and reach out a lot more young people to give them opportunity to develop with us!
STARTING DATE : ASAP
- At least Bachelor degree in Marketing or related major, experienced in social media marketing is preferred Social media savvy.
- Knowledge and proficiency in using social media platforms for marketing purposes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self starter and able to work independently.
As an event organizer, you will have the authority to arrange and develop activities for our various events. The future of young generation is in your hands! Get challenged and join us!
STARTING DATE : 2017
- Graduated from Event Management or related major.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Project/event management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and willing to work under tight deadline.
Recruitment and Human Resource Development
As the organization is also concerned about capacity development within the organization, you will be responsible for it by handling recruitment process of new exceptional hire and managing human resource needs. Let’s take the human capacity of the organization to the next level!
STARTING DATE : 2017
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related major
- Preferably experienced in recruitment and human resource development
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- People person and detail oriented
*All positions require 3 months contract, potentially extended after the contract (probation)
*Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org